In order for everything to work like a perfectly coordinated mechanism, order is needed. And in order to have order, we need rules. And we have them – therefore, we strongly ask you to familiarize yourself with them in order to avoid further misunderstandings and questions.
Any of the following actions on any of the servers and PQ tariffs are strictly prohibited and will most likely lead to the immediate blocking of the client (including his accounts registered under other names):
- intentional email spam, outgoing and incoming
- botnets, viruses, exploits, as well as redirects to sites that contain them
- child pornography, incest, porn involving animals, as well as sites with models looking younger than 18 years
- theft and fraud, as well as redirects to resources with such
- constant CPU load over 80%
- carding and everything related to it
- malicious actions against government (and other) organizations, as well as executive authorities
- activities that can lead to IP blacklisting (SpamHaus, StopForumSpam, SpamCop, Blocklist, antivirus databases and any other blacklists)
- organization of DDoS attacks from leased servers, as well as conducting "test" DDoS and other attacks on your server
- online pharmacies with illegal pharmaceuticals
- replica sites/stores selling copies of watches, bags, clothes, etc.
- port and vulnerability scanning
- use of unlicensed Microsoft software
- adding and using IP addresses that do not belong to you.
And also – any other activities that may cause material or reputational damage to PQ and its customers. Of course, any actions that violate the laws of the country in which the corresponding server /VPS is located are prohibited. In case of such violations, we immediately block the server, issue a fine and appeal to law enforcement agencies. In case of an official request from law enforcement authorities, all the necessary information about the violator will be transmitted immediately.
If your VPS creates problems for other users (powerful DDoS attacks, excessive loads on the channel and disk subsystem, etc.), then we reserve the right to limit the corresponding load or refuse to provide services at any time and offer to move to a dedicated server in order to ensure stable and uninterrupted operation of other clients.
We are ready to refuse one client for the sake of peace and stability of the others.
Also, when using a VPS, it is prohibited to place trafogenerating scripts, websites and other resources (audio/video streaming, file storage, etc.)
Note: we do not limit the channel when installing VPS to specific values, by default your VPS can use the maximum channel width of the virtualization node, for example – 1 Gbit/s. We only reserve the right to limit the channel ONLY in case of constant abuse, or when such excess creates problems for other customers.
Regional unavailability of IP addresses due to blocking by providers, local governments or government agencies is not a violation of the agreement between the client and PQ.hosting.
Example: The IP address of the ordered virtual machine is not available to a client from Kazakhstan or Turkmenistan, because the authorities of these countries have required local providers to block access to a certain array of IP addresses. The provider cannot influence this situation: the IP address is routed and available globally on RIS/RIR servers and traffic exchange points, and therefore technically (from PQ.hosting) is announced to the whole world. In this situation, the client will have to order a new IP address or a new VPS - and perhaps the new address will be available (not blocked).
Important! PQ.hosting is not a "blocking bypass office". We work in accordance with the laws of the countries in which we operate. PQ.hosting is a hosting provider, so we also do not provide technical capabilities of the subscriber to access the Network. Therefore, if the client cannot use the service due to blockages or their own problems with Internet access, this is not our area of responsibility and, accordingly, there can be no question of any refund for services.